Make authentic Italian margherita pizza at home
Every night can be pizza night, if you ask me. Throw whatever vegetable leftovers you have on there and you’re guaranteed a delicious meal.The following is just some example text, representing a regular blog post. The recipe itself can be found at the bottom of the page!
- Pizzza Peel
- Pizza Cutter
- 1 Cup water lukewarm
- 2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp instant yeast
- 1 tbsp salt
- Combine the water, yeast and sugar in a bowl. Rest for 5 minutes.
- Combine the flour and salt.
- Add the yeast mixture and knead until you get a soft ball.
- Place in a bowl and cover. Let rise for 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough and form pizzas.
- Top the pizzas with sauce and vegetables, cook for 15 minutes on the pizza stone.
Feel free to swap any of the topping in the ingredient list with whatever you have lying around. It will probably taste just as amazing!